Monday, October 26, 2009

If Columbus had been married....




If Columbus had been married, he might never have discovered America   because of the following questions he would have faced when leaving:

 

Where are you going?

 

With whom?

 

Why?

 

How are you going?

 

To discover what?

 

Why you?

 

What do I do, when you are not here?

 

Can I come with you ?

 

Coming back when?

 

What will you get for me?

 

It seems you deliberately made this plan... No???

 

Dont lie... Why are you making such programs?

 

You seem to be making a lot of such programs nowadays... Why?

 

I want to go to my parents place. Will you to come and leave me?

 

I will never come back....Why are you not stopping me?

 

I don't understand what is this discovery thing?

 

You always do like this, last time also you did like this.... I still   don't  understand what else is left to be discovered???



No comments:

Post a Comment