Friday, August 13, 2010

18+) Apollo Consultation


A nice couple went to the sex therapist's office at Apollo Hospital - Colombo .

The doctor politely asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said,
"Could you please watch us in sexual intercourse, and then give us your expert analysis ?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but dutifully agreed.

Later, when the couple finished, the doctor said,
"As per my medical analysis there's nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse,"

and charged them Rs.600 as consultation fee.


This was repeated for several weeks in a row.
The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse while the doctor watched,
pay the doctor and then leave the hospital quietly.

Finally the inquisitive doctor asked,
"Just exactly what are you trying to find out ?"

The man said,
" Oh Doctor, we're not trying to find out anything.

She's married and we can't go to her house -
I'm married and we can't go to my house.

Cinnamon Grand charges Rs.10000,
Taj Samudra charges Rs.7000,
Galadari charges Rs..6000,

We do it here for only Rs.600 -


and I get it reimbursed from my company medical claim !!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment