Thursday, August 26, 2010

A CLEVER BOY



 

A first-grade teacher, Ms Neelam (Age 28) was having trouble with one of her students


The teacher asked, "Boy what is your problem?"

Boy answered, "I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the
third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the
third-grade too!"



Ms Neelam had enough. She took Boy to the Principal's office.
The principal told Ms Neelam he would give the boy a test
and if he
failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the
first-grade and behave. She agreed.

Boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he
agreed to take the test.



Principal: "What is 3x3?"

Boy: "9"

Principal: "What is 6x6?"

Boy: "36"

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade
should know. The principal looks at Ms Neelam and tells her, "I think
Boy can go to the third-grade."


Ms Neelam says to the principal, "I have some of my own questions. Can I
ask him?"
The principal and Boy both agree.

Ms Neelam asks:
"What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?

Boy, after a moment:
"Legs"!

Ms Neelam:
"What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

Boy:
"Pockets"!

Ms Neelam:
"What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval,
delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?"


Boy:
Coconut


Ms Neelam: "
What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"
The Principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the
answer, Boy was taking charge.

Boy:
Bubblegum


Ms Neelam:
"What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down
and a dog does on three legs?"
The Principal's eyes open really wide and
before he could stop the answer...

Boy: Shake hands


Ms Neelam: "Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?"

Boy: "Yep"


Ms Neelam:
"You stick! Your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me
up.. I get wet before you do."


Boy:
"Tent"


Ms Neelam: "
A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored.
The best man always has me first."
The Principal was looking restless, a
bit tense and took one large Patiala Vodka peg.

Boy:
"Wedding Ring"


Ms Neelam:
"I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you
blow me, you feel good."


Boy:
"Nose"


Ms Neelam:
"I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a
quiver."


Boy:
"Arrow"


Ms Neelam:
"What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K'
that means lot of heat and excitement?"


Boy:
"Firetruck"


Ms Neelam:
"What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if u don't get
it u have to use your hand"


Boy:
"Fork"


Ms Neelam: "What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some men
than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife
after they're married?"


Boy: "SURNAME"


Ms Neelam:
"What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots
of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love?"


Boy:
"HEART"

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher,


"Send
this Boy to University, I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"

 





No comments:

Post a Comment