Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Her Diary Vs. His Diary


Her Diary Vs. His Diary


 

 

"HER DIARY"

I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."  I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.  On the way home, I told him that I loved him, but he simply smiled and kept driving.    I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you too."  When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.   Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.  I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.  I started crying and cried until I fell asleep.   I do not know what to do. I'm al most sure that his thoughts are with someone else.   My life is a disaster.



"
HIS DIARY"

Today Sri Lanka lost the cricket match again. DAMM IT..............

 

 

 







--

simple explained.......



No comments:

Post a Comment