I always get funny e-mails so I brought you this website to share and expand my e-mail collection. If you wish to make a comment or rate a post please feel free to create an account. If you have any e-mails you would like to see on this site please send them to me ( email@example.com )
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
BBQ - The killer
Please never ever use or keep a BBQ machine inside a room or in a covered place, where there's no ventilation.
This BBQ is a killing machine. Two of our known colleagues been killed last 15th night in a hotel in Nuwara Eliya. They have kept the BBQ machine inside their room to avoid the coldness.
The girl is only 23 years old and the boy is only 24 years old(Yakkala) and this machine has taken their lives due to Carbon Monoxide been included to the air and it choked them to death. The other day morning only the others have found them death inside the room.
Please forward this message to all who are known to you so that we can save a life.