Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fwd: Greetings!

SPAM !!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mariam tayor <

Greetings!

My name is Miss Mariam Tayor, I saw your profile today and I become interested in you, so if you don't mind,I will really want to be  having communication with you so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future.Remember that nationality or appearance  is not important.

The most important thing is love in as much as life and nature are concern, Honestly I am not searching for games, or contrary something like that, I hope to find that special person in you, and someone with whom I can create the friendship and good love I've always want and who knows what could happen from there.If you are willing.

Best regards
Mariam.........
A lot of love and kiss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment