Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fwd: PLEASE WATCH, dadabaimusic sent you a video: "Milton Mallawarachchi - "Madhu Mala" Sung by Shyaman R Thotawatte"


18TH JUNE 2011,

DEAR FRIENDS,

THIS  IS FOR YOU TO ENJOY...
SUNG BY SHYAMAN R THOTAWATTE

SHYAMAN R THOTAWATTE







YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam
dadabaimusic has shared a video with you on YouTube:
I always love to sing Mstr Milton Mallawarachchi's songs, He is my all time favorite singer until now, This an experimental song which I video recorded by my iPhone4 (home video) just to see the calibre of AV quality, I think it is not bad at all, but that is not the case, I want you guys to hear this song and give your ideas & comments of the singing. As I always wanted to be a Singer, but you know, you must have some sort of Talants & must be able to sing as well, so what do you think ? Do I have a future, if I start singing or find another job? About my singing & singing ability, I have never ever learnt music (singing) for my life or never ever done any voice training with or without guidance & instructions, but I have sung to few bands back in my native country Sri Lanka. So my friends give any comments, feedback. Everything will be taken on board. No hard feelings. However, thank you all for viewing my 1st ever (may be never) YouTube video. Shyaman R T... more
By the way, did you know you can rent movies from YouTube? Check it out now: youtube.com/movies.
© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

No comments:

Post a Comment