Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Law of equality ?

1. Normally a Man speaks 25,000 words Daily & Woman speaks 30,000. But the Problem starts When Husband . comes Home after finishing his 25,000 words Wife starts her 30,000 

2. The time taken by a Wife when she says I'll get ready in 5 mintes is exactly equal to the time taken by Husband when he says 'I'll call you in 5 minutes !

3. Listening to Wife is like reading the terms & conditions of a website. You understand Nothing, still you click "I Agree"

4. I argued... She argued .... I shouted ..... She shouted - and then she Cried. Result: she won by Duckworth Lewis method

5. Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor king can take only one step at a time ..... While the mighty queen can do whatever she likes ----------

6. All Men are Brave, Horror Movies don't Scare them .... But 5 Missed Calls from Wife .... surely does .....

No comments:

Post a Comment