Saturday, October 10, 2009

Absolutely brilliant!! All Asian out there.. >MUST read...<





I would love to meet this guy and just give him a hug! Way to go 'Sri Lankan Royalty' guy!!!


*Hats off to all Sri Lankan men who think like this GUY!!! :)*



This letter was written in response to an article in the NY times:
(with no harm meant to anyone in particular)

Dear Editor:
I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Asian male readers.
I am a White female who is engaged to an Asian male, good-looking,
educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Asian female's
attitudes about our relationship.

My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Asian women
were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too
mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too
much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was
constantly approached by Asian men, willing to wine and dine me and give
me the world.
If Asian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why
don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the
dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would
like to hear from some Asian men about why we white  women are so
appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26
years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson
Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry
Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Annan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,
Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...!

I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why
I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so
many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and
we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Asian men, let
me know.

Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.

The Response:

Dear Editor:

I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.
Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Sri Lankan man. I
graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta ,
Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a
good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So,
I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men.

I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to
set the record straight of why Asian men date white women. Back in the
day, one of the biggest reasons why Asian men dated white women was
because they were considered easy. The Sri Lankan girls in my
neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when
they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our
impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up
easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Asian males date white women because
they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Asian men, because of in
securities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by
the strength of our Asian women. We are afraid that our woman will be
more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and
own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Asian men look for a more
docile woman! .
Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Asian men and they
continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their
white women. .

I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to
know that not all successful Asian men date white women. Non-Whites like
Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will
Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson,
and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip  the
script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who
openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson,
Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few.

I just don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed. Stop
thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess.
Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris
were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt , you were over in the
caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head
with clubs.

Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to
cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you
how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were
breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the
Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and
children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail. Asian women were born with
two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman.
And, through all this, Still They Rise!

It is because of the Asian women's strength, elegance, power, love and
beauty that I could never date anyone except my Sri Lankan Queen. It is
not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is
not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades
that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about
Asian women.
Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their
ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what
they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their
highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have
fallen in love with Asian women. I honestly believe that your anger is
geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not
so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your
skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy
with your pale skin?
Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with
unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more
voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to
have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk
over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am
looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother
to my children.
Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I  am
looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and *CANNOT* fit
the bill.

No offense taken, none given.

Signed,
Sri Lankan Royalty



No comments:

Post a Comment