Friday, October 9, 2009

It is Your Duty to Pass this on!! DONT DELETE PLZ




When i saw the heading " It is your duty to pass this on " my first thought was .... dont tell me my duty !! grrrrr


On opening i agree , even tho it did turn my stomach !! ..



 

 I know this is horrific to read and see, but if it helps to stop child abuse, we must all pass it on.


BLUE RIBBON AGAINST CHILD ABUSE

      My  name is Sarah  
I  am but three,
my eyes are swollen
I cannot  see.


I  must be stupid,
I must be bad,
what else  could have made
my daddy  so  mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I  weren't ugly,  
then  maybe my Mommy  
would  still want to hug me.

I can't speak at  all,
I can't do a wrong
or else I'm locked  up
all the day long.

When I awake I'm  all alone  
the  house is dark  
my  folks aren't home.

When my Mommy does  come
I'll try and be  nice,  
so  maybe I'll get just  
one  whipping tonight.

Don't make a sound!
I  just heard a car
my daddy is back
from  Charlie's Bar.

I hear him curse
my name  he calls
I press myself
against the  wall.


I  try and hide
from his evil eyes
I'm so  afraid now
I'm starting to cry.

He finds  me weeping
he shouts ugly words,
he says its  my fault  
that  he suffers at work.  

He  slaps me and hits me
and yells at me more,
I  finally get free
and I run for the  door.      He's  already locked it
and I start to bawl,
he  takes me and throws me
against the hard  wall.


I  fall to the floor  
with  my bones nearly broken,  
and  my daddy continues
with more bad words  spoken.

'I'm sorry!' I  scream  
but  its now much too late  
his  face has been twisted
into unimaginable  hate.

The hurt and the  pain  
again  and again
oh  please God, have mercy!
oh please let it  end!

And  he finally stops
and heads for the  door,
while I lay there motionless
sprawled  on the floor.

My name is Sarah  
and I am but three,  
tonight  my daddy
murdered me.  
There are thousands of kids out there just like Sarah.  And you can help

It sickens me to my soul,  and if you just read this and don't pass it on I  pray for your forgiveness, because you would have  to be one heartless person to not be affected by  this email. And because you are affected, do something about it!! So all I am asking you to do is take some time to send this on and acknowledge that this stuff does happen, and that people like her dad do live in our society, and pray for child abuse to wither out and die, but also pray for the safety of our youth.

Please pass  this poem on as a Blue Ribbon Against Child Abuse  because, as crazy as it might sound, it might just  indirectly change a life.    


*~*~*AGAINST CHILD ABUSE*~*~    

 
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment