Thursday, February 2, 2012

Philosopher's comments on wives



 
 
 
 
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.


David Bissonette


 
 

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together..


Sacha Guitry


�

 

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.�
Socrates


�

 

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.


Anonymous


�
 

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?"


Dumas


�

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Sigmund Freud


�

 

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'


Anonymous


�

 

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking.�� It's called marriage.'

Sam Kinison


�

 

'I've had bad luck with both my wives.�
The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'


James Holt McGavra


�

 

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming�
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
�
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.


Patrick Murra


�
 

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....


Nash


�

You know what I did before I married?�
Anything I wanted to.

Anonymous


�

 

My wife and I were happy for twenty years.�
Then we met.


Henny Youngman


�

 

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.


 

Rodney Dangerfield


�

 

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received a hundred letters.�
They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

�Anonymous


�

 
First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'�
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'


Anonymous



�
SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment