Thursday, August 18, 2011

Greetings To You and Your Family

SPAM!!!

Greetings To You and Your Family,
 
Dearest Beloved Friend,
I am Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson from Ivory Coast a Retired Bank Accountant.I am ill and have a Blood cancer,my Doctors said that it is likely i will die within the next few weeks.I was married to Late Cheif Adams Johnson who was an Ex Contractor with the government of our Country before his untimley death.
 
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million {Eight Million Seven Hundered thousand USD with one of the leading Commercial Banks in our Country and as i write you, this money is still in thecustody of this Bank.
 
I have decided that you help me transfer this moneyout of here to your country through your help where my only child will be able to futher his Education also Stay under your care until he grows up as it is not better i die leaving the money here as i do not haveany surviving Relation to take care of my Child for me since he is too small and also to take care of this money.
 
As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell the bankto transfer the money to you.Please Email Me Now through this email address if you want to help me . I Plead you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity.
 
You would be helping a dying woman and most importantly you would be touching the lives of Less Previllage people as that was my Late Husband and myselfplans. I hope I would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come. My bones are slowly cleaving to my skin.
 
As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the money to you. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
In God's Arms,
Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson

SPAM!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment