Monday, May 14, 2012

Mobitel Sri Lanka introduce THE TOURIST PREPAID SIM PACK




 

 

 

 

FAQ:

 

1.       How much is the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM Pack?

The Pre-Paid Tourist SIM pack is priced at Rs.1600 (Max $12) Inclusive of all local taxes.

 

2.       What are the benefits of using the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM Pack?

 

The Pre-Paid Tourist SIM Pack comes with the following Pre-Loaded benefits:

·         FREE International Calls to Mobiles or Fixed lines in your home country based on the Sector you purchase

·         FREE International SMS to anywhere in the world

·         60 FREE Minutes of Local  Mobile or Fixed line calls to any operator

·         200 SMS FREE to any local operator

·         500MB of FREE DATA

·         BlackBerry BIS 2 Days FREE

·         All valid for 30 Days from the date of 1st Call

 

3.       Where can I buy the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM Pack from?

 

The Pre-Paid Tourist SIM Pack can be purchased at any of the following locations:

 

·         Mobitel Arrival  counter  at the Bandaranayake International Airport

·         Mobitel outlets Island wide

·         Authorized Partner  Mobitel Retail outlets island wide

 

4.        Do I require an initial Top Up to use the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM pack?

No, as you purchase the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM and you are good to go with your 1st call.

 

5.       I purchased the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM pack Sector 1, how do I make an International Call to a country outside my sector?

To make a call outside your sector you will have to Top Up your account, Charges applicable to International Calls made to that country will be deducted from your Top Up.

 

6.       How do I Top up the Pre-Paid Tourist SIM Pack?

You can Top Up via all available Top up Channels which consists of:

·         Top Up Cards at any Retail outlet on the street

·         Electronic Top Up at Any retail outlet on the street

·         Internet Top Up via www.mobitel.lk/myaccount

·         Via International Top Up partners using your international Credit/ Debit card via PayPal on www.ezetop.com or m.ezetop.com

 

 

7.       How can I make International calls if I run out of my Pre-Loaded Free entitlement or if my Entitlement Expires?

Just Top Up your account to make International Calls, charges based on the destination will apply.

 

8.       How can I make Local calls if I run out of my Pre-Loaded Free entitlement or if my Entitlement Expires?

Just Top Up your account to make Local Calls, charges per message will apply.

 

9.       How can I send SMS if I run out of my Pre-Loaded Free entitlement or if my Entitlement Expires?

Just Top Up your account to Send SMS, Charges per message will apply.

 

10.   How can I Enjoy Data if I run out of my Pre-Loaded Free entitlement or if my Entitlement Expires?

Just Top Up your account to enjoy the Data or activate your preferred Data Plan

 

11.   How do I activate the BlackBerry BIS service?

To activate the BlackBerry BIS service just SMS BB to 233 and switch off and switch on your blackberry handset.

 

12.   How can I Enjoy BlackBerry Service if I run out of my Pre-Loaded Free entitlement or if my Entitlement Expires?

Just Top up your account and activate any of our Pre Paid BIS plans.

 

Any dissemination or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be illegal.



1 comment:

  1. Great post. My best friend is moving abroad for school and we are trying to figure out how to make international calls. We can't go an entire year without speaking. This is great, I will have to send this page to her. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete